Thursday 26 September 2013

Clockworks Grunge

My brother in NZ has a big round birthday coming up so I needed a card I could add some numbers to...I ended up making two cards in differing colours and as this one is numbers free....Yes! I've put the other card in the mail :-) Hopefully I will be able to share that with you at a later date after the big day.


The background is stamped using both the large and small backgrounds and then the wheels added. The raised wheels are first stamped and then coloured with markers before being cut out by hand - no fancy punches for this yet but I'm hopeful for the future!!! And the Greeting is Stamped in Versamark and Real Red inks then Clear Embossed to help it stand out.

The clock face was stamped in Silver Encore Ink and the Outline with Basic Grey onto Smoky slate card stock and a brad holds the acetate clock face in place - punched with a 11/4' circle punch.

Card Stock: Real Red, Smoky Slate, whisper White, Window sheets
Stamps: Clockworks
Inks: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, so Safron, Versamark
Accessories: 11/4" Circle Punch, Metallic Brads (retired), Clear EP, Heat Tool

Happy Stamping until next time,

Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment