Thursday 10 October 2013

More Rev Up The Fun and Christmas

Its been a busy few days getting ready for the friends to come to a stamping night this coming Friday. "Stamp and Chat" we call it - because we do a lot of both :-) Sometimes we even do more chatting than stamping!! But we have some new goodies to play with and so I wanted to get a head start on things.

The first card is another case I saw on line but I forget who created it - I made a few changes from memory but the basics of being Washi tape based remains.

The fun part was all the fussy cutting - especially around the greeting but I think it was worth it? The Washi Tape is from the Epic Day kit - three rolls for one price!

Card stock: Crumb cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb cake, Calypso Coral, Black Stazon
Stamps:Rev Up the Fun, Gorgeous Grunge
Access: ( Big shot...no, must be the first card in ages without it! ;-) ) Washi Tape..that's it!


The last card today is a Christmas one. I have been waiting for the Joyful Christmas set to CASE a card in the Seasonal Catalog that I loved.
I love the embossed Poinsettia!!
I inked a clear block in Crumb cake ink and stamped the middle of the Vanilla card stock several times before embossing with the Pretty Print EF. I then stamped the Poinsettia stamp  twice with Versamark ink and embossed with Gold EP and cut the centre of the second image out to layer on the first. Its topped with a Frosted Finishes embellishment. The Merry is cut with the Expressions Framelits from Gold Foil card stock and the Christmas is stamped from a retired set and cut out with the Bitty Banner Framelits.

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Joyful Christmas, Many Merry Messages (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Pretty Print EF, Expressions Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Gold EP, Frosted Finishes Embellishments

Well I hope that makes up for my blog silence over the last week :-)

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan





No comments:

Post a Comment