Thursday 28 August 2014

Be You (tiful)

Well it's official - Spring fever is here  - the flies have arrived! Always a feature of an Australian summer the much loathed insects are out again in force. They are quite different from the flies in New Zealand that I grew up with. These ones you try to swat away with your hand and they are not scared at all and come straight back to be annoying!

So its time for some protection inside (despite the gorgeous sun! ) and some card making. Today's card also loosely uses the sketch at The Paper Craft Crew this week.




 This is a card I decided I wouldn't use for my Design Team member sample in favour of the Sea Street Shaker card you can see in my earlier post. For this version I decided to drop the multiple scallops in favour of a longer scalloped piece of Silver Glimmer card stock.


So I hope you like my clean version of the sketch :-) I've used one of my favourite new stamp sets  - Flower Patch. I love these new photopolymer stamps! So easy to layer as you can see exactly what you are doing! I used one of the greetings that come with the set - just stamped it before I embossed the white card stock :-)

Card stock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Card
Designer Series paper: Moonlight Stack
Inks: Strawberry Slush, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizaz
Stamps: Flower Patch
Accessories: Flower Fair Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Strawberry Slush Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week wherever you are in the world :-)

Happy stamping until next time,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment